Monday, September 1, 2008

Mary's Canopy, a Mareopy (sorry)

I apologize for not showcasing this right off the bat, but it has taken me so long to deal with it:

Here is a photo of the bed I have been sleeping in for the past week.



YUP, that's a CANOPY! And not just a simple canopy, but one that has wire frames that make it arch upwards. I feel like I'm in an oversized baby buggy, or a normal sized one and I'm super tiny. Which to be honest, is symbolic on so many levels, but seriously.

My very first reaction when I saw the room was "Dad! It looks like Raggedy Anne was slaughtered in here!"

"Who's Raggedy Anne?"

"Jesus Christ, Uhh, she's a friend from High School."

2 comments:

morgenthau said...

here is a thought about times square...

if they took a dollar from every asshole who waited online in times square to crawl in that giant promotional Eddie Murphy DAVE-Head, they would have grossed more than they did from releasing the piece of shit.

miss you yo ya

tspot said...

for the love of all that is holy in this vast world please tear down the canopy. Rid this universe of its evil.. I fear for your soul