Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tappy Too? Two? To?


My mom keeps telling me that Shadow's name is "Tappy Too."

She calls him "Tappy" for short. And then says, "His name's Tappy!"

I can't describe how annoying this is to me. Firstly, the word TAPPY is pretty disgusting, and the way my mom says it is like she's talking to a 6 year old. With down syndrome.

"Mom, why do you call him that?" (I can't even say Tappy out loud)

"Because he tap dances." she says matter of factly, as if I'm supposed to know about the dog's extra curricular activities.

After a moment of disbelief, I say, "Well, he must only tap dance for you, because I've never seen it. Does he wear a top hat? And have a cane? Because if he does that would make sense."

"What? Sometimes I call him Tapioca Pudding."

She wins.

1 comment:

tspot said...

Ok Smittens I must let you know that one, I appreciate your comedic style, two, seriously you are just one of the funniest people I have ever met and four hundred and seventy six, I would like to thank Dick and Mary for bringing you into this world and for continuing to provide you with great material.