Friday, July 10, 2009

Cock Block

I've had a lot of experiences on trains, buses and rails after living in Manhattan and now living outside of SF and taking BART. (I just made myself sound like a travelin' hobo)

On public transpo, there are some consistent characters you'll get, no matter what city you're in.

One of my faves is the attention starved, rappin' distrupter. These are generally dudes that are listening to loud music, bobbing their heads furiously to the beat and singing the lyrics loudly.

To combat my irritation, I imagine a giant dick in front of them. So, in my mind their bobbin' on a hard dick instead of some hard beats.

It IMMEDIATELY dissolves my anger and resentment towards these needy fucks. I've realized that this comes in handy not just on the train, but in any situation where you're confronted with transparent desperation.

I highly recommend it in any situation, with a boss, ex, stupid driver, anyone. You can also use the "Nice Ass" comment if your confrontation becomes verbal.

Below is an illustration of what's in my mind when one of these morons strikes:

1 comment:

Aufschub said...

Just say "no" to penis.