Monday, July 13, 2009

Still Under the Moon

Oh man. Mary is SO CONFUSED about FacePage.

Last week she told me FacePage makes no sense because, (hold on to your socks, this is going to blow your mind) it's the opposite of email!

"What?!!"

"Well, with email, I type on my page and send it to my friend. With FacePage, I have to go to my friends page and type them a message. When I want to tell my friends about myself I write on my own page?! It makes so sense."

The News Feed is also complete goblyteegook. "I didn't sign up for that news feed, I don't know what it is. Why are people posting on my news feed? I thought I'm supposed to type about myself."

This morning I had the below on my FacePage:


Maybe she'll fare better with Twitter. Or get really bored with it and quit after 3 weeks, like everyone else.

No comments: